Get Instant Access To EVERY Video RIGHT NOW!
That’s right…those who sign up for our yearly memberships can get instant access to every video lesson on the site.
That’s over 150 videos, and you can access them all right now.
This is PERFECT for:
• Beginners who want to commit to playing, and want to learn fast
• Experienced players who want to learn certain techniques
• Players who want to perfect different parts of their playing
You learn how to:
• Improvise over any chord progression
• Easily adapt to new musical styles
• Be the player that band leaders (and audiences) love
• Become a better guitarist and MUSICIAN
• Arrange songs in your style and voice
• Compose your own songs
These lessons would cost you THOUSANDS to learn with a private instructor, but you can get them for pennies on the dollar.
You can even do this if you only have 30 minutes a day to spare…
Hi, I’m Primoz Grasic, the owner and instructor at GRP Guitar Lessons.
I’ve been a student of the guitar for 35 years, and have been a professional for 25 years.
I was performing 250 shows a year, and after nearly every show an audience member would ask me if I offered lessons.
I couldn’t give lessons though…I didn’t have the time!
However, as the years passed and my family grew, I decided to slash my performance schedule and try my hand at teaching.
I took on a few students, and my students improved…fast. Word got around, and, before I knew it, I had a 2 year waiting list.
It blew me away! I couldn’t believe that some students had the faith and confidence in me to wait two years just to work with me.
Since my students were getting such great results, many were willing to wait…but some wanted to get started immediately…and that’s why I created GRP Guitar Lessons.
You can get instant access to the same lessons I teach my private students…without the wait.
Plus, you don’t have to work through weekly lessons…you can learn exactly what you want to learn RIGHT NOW.
Learn from the comfort of your home. No more traveling to guitar lessons. No more reading from books, magazines, and watching Youtube videos.
Each lesson has been carefully planned and recorded to help you master the guitar.
I walk you, step by step, through a complete training system that will have you improvising, arranging, and performing at a professional level.
After some time (it’s different for everyone) you’ll be able to instantly play what you hear in your head. You get a direct connection between your head and your hands.
Plus, my lessons aren’t based solely on theory. My studio and stage time has shown me what works and what doesn’t. Bands pay me because I can deliver, every time.
And I’d love to turn you into a guitar player that will have bands fighting for your attention.
How can I do that? Well, here’s a small sampling of my experience as a professional guitarist. I have:
- Performed in front of crowds as large as 14,000
- Performed in front of MILLIONS of people over the course of my career
- Toured and played all over Europe, Canada, and the USA
- Had a grueling schedule of 250 performances a year
- Released 6 CD’s under my own name
- Been a session musician; my playing can be heard on over 350 CD’s
- Won multiple awards for playing, recording, and arranging
- Performed with dozens of the top names in jazz, including: Ray Brown, Clark Terry, Lenny White, Steve Swallow, Johnny Griffin
I don’t mention this to brag and impress you, but to INSPIRE you…and to give you the chance to learn directly from someone who is at the top of his game.
Put my 35 years of practice and education to good use, and avoid the simple mistakes that frustrate and discourage far too many guitarists.
The best part? You get to try my lessons for 30 days, at no risk to you. If you are practicing and aren’t making noticeable improvements in both playing and musical knowledge, I’ll gladly give you your money back.
If you aren’t happy, I’m not happy.
How We Take You From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be?
When you sign up for GRP guitar lessons you get:
- Instant access to every video on the site (except for Basic members)
- Private Facebook group where you can ask me any questions you have about playing guitar (for yearly members)
- Learn on your schedule, and at your convenience (no more driving to lessons or working around the teacher’s schedule)
- Watch the videos again and again…as often as you like
- Eliminate months and years of frustration and dead-end studying with a structured program that’s designed to turn you into an expert
Here’s a tiny fraction of what you learn (each degree contains multiple lessons):
- Degree 1: C Major Scale – You learn the C major scale in all 6 patterns…and take the first step towards mastering the fretboard
- Degree 2: Pentatonic Scales – The most used scale in popular music…and you’ll be able to play it in every key
- Degree 3: Blues Scale – Get into the roots of rock, blues, and jazz
- Degree 4: Starting Theory – Get simple and easy instructions to help you learn intervals, key signatures, modes, and much more
- Degree 5: So What – It’s time to take what you’ve learned and start improvising! You also learn how to do it in two keys.
- Degree 6: Chords – You’ve learned a little theory, and now it’s time to start constructing chords. You learn major, minor, Dominants, major and minor 7ths, and tensions
- Degree 7: Blues – Learn basic blues structure, the mixolydian scale, and how to play rock
- Degree 8: Techniques – This degree helps you boost your techniques by teaching you tapping, bending, vibrato, and hammer ons/pull offs
- Degree 9: Jazz Intro – Learn the basics of Jazz
- Degree 10: Autumn Leaves – I break down the entire song for you, and show you exactly which modes work over each chord (and why)
- Degree 11: Secondary Dominant Scales and Rules – Jazz is built on tensions, and goes far beyond the major and minor scales. This is where you learn scales that will expand your knowledge and give you more choices as a player
- Degree 12: Playing Bossa Nova – Learn the song Blue Bossa, and perfect your lead and rhythm playing skills
- Degree 13: Playing Walking Bass With Chords: Ever wanted to play a bass line and chords at the same time? This lesson shows you how
- Degree 14: How to Make Jazz Phrases and Lines – Learn how to use altered notes from chords, using tensions
- Degree 15: Playing Jazz Blues – Learn how to analyze and play jazz blues in different keys
- Degree 16: Playing Rhythm Changes – Want to be a top Rhythm Changes (played as often as blues in jazz) player and be able to complement the soloist? This will show you how
- Degree 17: Jazz Standards – Learn how to play and analyze many jazz standards (we are adding new standards all the time!)
- Degree 18: Chord Voicing Melody – Learn how to play melody with chords and how to build chord soloing
- Degree 19: Playing Ballads – We analyze and play some ballads
- Degree 20: Playing in different bands – After you develop your skills you’ll have other players wanting to play with you. I show you how to fit the guitar into different band configurations
- Degree 21: Playing Modal Jazz – One of the most important lessons for playing and improvising in jazz
- Degree 22: Playing Various Styles – Learn the styles of four of the biggest jazz guitarist (Wes Montgomery, George Benson, John Scofield, and Mike Stern)
- Degree 23: Transcribing Solos – Learn how to use software to transcribe solos
- Degree 24: Making Different Sounds – Learn how to play around with guitar tones (and find the tone that fits the song)
- Degree 25: Studio Recording – Get basic tips and tricks for when you are ready to record in the studio…even if that studio is in your home!
You get 24/7 access to the video lessons and support material (including TAB and standard notation transcriptions, mp3 playalong files, and so on).
And you will start noticing a difference in your playing and guitar knowledge in as little as one week.
Even if you can only practice for 30 minutes a day.
Before you know it, you’ll learn:
- Every note on the fretboard
- How to improvise in any key, and over any chord
- How to quickly and effortlessly play chord progression across the entire fretboard
And, most importantly, you’ll be able to play exactly what you hear in your head.
How To Save Thousands Of Dollars On Guitar Lessons?
If you go to a private guitar teacher in the US or Europe, you can expect to pay between $50-100 per hour.
If you take it to the extreme, you MAY be able to get someone who knows a little theory and can play a few licks for $25 an hour.
So, for a year’s worth of lessons, you could easily spend $1300 (52 lessons).
That’s at the bargain-basement price of $25 an hour. For a knowledgeable and experienced teacher, you can expect to spend between $2600 and $5200 per year.
And that doesn’t even include the cost of gas, the inconvenience of working around your instructor’s schedule, or the time you spend getting to your lessons.
On top of that, once that hour is gone, it’s gone. If you forget something, you have to wait until the next time you see your teacher (and pay to relearn what you forgot).
It doesn’t have to be that way.
You can get my expertise and an entire year of lessons for a small percentage of what you’d pay for a mediocre teacher.
If you are ready to commit, you can get:
- Good:$37 a month for ALL lessons or $27 a month for all Basic Lessons: No contract, pay on a month-to-month basis, instant access
- Better: $177 – Get instant access to ALL lessons for 6 months
- Best: $297 - Get instant access to ALL lessons for a full year
Just think of what you can do with the thousands you can save:
- Get a top-of-the-line guitar (you can never have too many guitars!)
- Get a new amp
- Spend more time seeing your favorite performers live
Ready to get started?
All you have to do is click the link below. You’ll select a package, and will be asked to log into your Paypal account (don’t have Paypal? No problem. You can still pay through Paypal without creating an account. We accept Visa, MC, Amex, or Discover).
After your payment has been confirmed, your login information will be sent right away.
Then you are ready to jump in and start learning.
And you have 30 day to test the system. If you feel you aren’t getting MORE than what you paid, you can get a quick, simple, no-hassle refund.
What have you got to lose?
If you are young, it may feel like you are going to be around forever (I know it felt like that for me!).
But the time is going to pass.
In one year from now, what kind of guitar player will you be?
Will you be using the same licks, same chords, and same progressions you’ve always used…or will you be well on your way to being a master of the guitar?
It doesn’t matter where you are right now. You can improve.
But you have to take that first step.
Everything is laid out for you, in this simple and value-packed program.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to see what we can do for you?
Go ahead and click the link below, right now, while this is on your mind. You’ll be glad you did.
To your guitar playing success,
What some of my students have been saying about
Yes, I was a student of your course for one year. I found the course to be very professional and motivating. I appreciate the personal touch of you responding to all of my questions inside the course website whenever I had an inquiry. I have been playing guitar for over thirty years and I always look for something new to learn. Your method did improve my capability and gave me more confidence when I put on a few shows last year. Unfortunately, I could not continue to more advanced lessons because of work commitments but hope to do so when I get some free time. Thank you for making your professional knowledge available to us part time guitar players.Terry Tamberg
What I wanted to do when I began taking lessons with you was to make better music with my guitar. Instead of listing theBrian McNeely
invaluable practical understanding of the guitar/music your course has given me in less than a year what matters is that I can now find e.g. a jam track I've never heard before (not overcomplicated obviously) and play confidently over it all over the guitar neck. Trust me I could not dream of doing that last year.
Choosing to take your guitar course has got to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
I play guitar for a long time, but since I m a student of GRP guitar lessons, my approach and thinking about music is absolutely different. This online school is a perfect approximation of real academy. The program has made a very comprehensive and every detail has described very clearly, so theoretical as practical. I would like to say, that this is opportunity for every guitar player around the world to see, how the studies at the academy of music goes on and this for very low price. I should say, that this is even more practical, because you could study from home, when you have time. I know Primoz for a long time, because we are both from Slovenia, but only now I recognized, that he is really one of the greatest masters of guitar playing in the world.Pero Rizmal
I am enjoying and benefiting immensely from your course. It seems I have finally found a course to help me achieve my goal. This is my 5th week and my playing has improved. The basic warm-up exercises are of tremendous help, particularly with speed.Percy Farrell
I’ve been playing for over 40 years. My style is Al DiMeola/George Benson/Santana. Your style is much more complicated. I’ve always dreamed of being able to play like you do. I think that because of you, I am on my way. You are a GREAT player. You should be world famous. You are one of the best I’ve ever seen or heard.Joe D.